ACE is the abbreviation of Associated Communication Enterprises and is a family-owned radio company. ACE Radio Broadcasters own and operate several AM and FM stations in Victoria and 2AY on the Victoria/NSW border.
- 1984 : Buys 3HA from 3UZ (now RSN Racing & Sport)
- 1985 : Buys 3CS
- 1986 : Buys 3SH and 3WM
- 1984-1994 : Buys into Bay FM in Geelong, Sun FM and 3SR in Shepparton, 2WL (now Wave FM) in Wollongong
- 1994 : Sells Sun FM and 3SR (now owned by Southern Cross Austereo). Sells Bay FM and 2WL to Grant Broadcasters
- 1995 : Buys 3TR from Southern Cross, giving ACE Radio Broadcasters a presence in eastern Victoria. Buys 3YB bringing the total to six Victoria licences that ACE Radio Broadcasters currently hold.
- 1996 : The FM supplement licences, Mixx FM, begin broadcasting in Colac, Horsham and Swan Hill
- 2002 : 3TR supplement licence starts broadcasting as 3TR FM. The heritage station callsign is changed to 3GV to represent its presence in the Gippsland. Coast FM, 3YB's supplement licence starts broadcasting. 3HA's supplement licence, Mixx FM starts broadcasting bringing the total to six FM licences that ACE Radio Broadcasters currently hold.
- 2005 : Buys 2AY in Albury when Macquarie Media Group purchased DMG Radio's regional stations
- 2008 : 3GV changes name and format to Gold 1242
ACE Radio Broadcasters' FM stations are adult contemporary whilst the heritage AM stations have a classic hits, talk format.